Questions We Can Answer
- Can you provide technical assistance in a lawsuit?
- Can you conduct the field work required to refute a lawsuit?
- My basement contractor's work failed. Can you help?
- My neighbor's actions flooded my property. Can you help?
- A contractor conducted poor work that impacts me. Can you help?
- My Town's action will result in irreparable harm to property or water resources. Can you help?
- My Town's contractors have caused a major environmental problem. Can you help?
- Geotechnical Evaluation of Geologic and Hydrologic Claims
- Technical Review of Documents
- Assessment of Poor Contractor Work
- Litigation Support
Example Work Project
HydroQuest was asked to evaluate potential contaminant presence and migration from a site proposed for a major hotel. Technical evaluation involved geologic and hydrologic assessment, analysis of historic aerial photography, site characterization, and coordinated work with a chemist. The assessment documented a massive chemical waste site that had not been previously recognized. Over decades, chemical wastes were disposed in an abandoned quarry, much like the Love Canal site. Legal action was associated with these findings.
Other Work Projects Include:
Unfounded Property Drainage Dispute
Dispute over Flood Damage Responsibility
Flood Plain – Culvert Size Dispute